Monday 27 February 2012

Permission to Pin

I am very new to this pinning business but it appears to be a fun, quick and easy way to share and organise ideas. Just what we teachers need!
I would love people to pin my ideas. If you think something on my blog is useful to you, it may be useful to others too, so why not pin it and share the ideas?
Copyright and other ethical considerations are a serious issue. I try very hard to be a good role model for my own students with regards to copyright ownership and teach them explicitly that ideas, images, music etc belong to people and we can't just "take without asking". This is going to be a huge thing for them in the future.
But...
The ideas I share on my blog are there to share, so please, share away!
And if you really like my ideas, then follow my blog and encourage others to follow me too. :)

4 comments:

  1. I just found your blog, and am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice start to your blog!! I'm awarding you the "Liebster Blog Award" for new bloggers. Check out the details here - Liebster Award Teacher Talk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea about this until I read it here. Thank you!

    Very glad to be following a Queenslander's blog. Especially you being in CathEd (I'm hoping to get in eventually because of the awesome prac schools I've been to).

    I have an award for you too! (If you don't already have it...) Come and check it out xx
    Daydreams of a Student Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really interesting article about how to pin your business in Pinterest. Thanks for sharing your content with us. Now it's time to get Vfix services https://www.vfixphonesandtech.com/ for more information.

    ReplyDelete